"The mediocre teacher tells, the good teacher explains, the superior teacher demonstrates,
the great teacher inspires." William Arthur Ward

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

About me - Josué Ghiso.

Hi! my name is Josué Ghiso, and I have a lot of things to tell about me.
I am from Buenos Aires, Argentina. I was born on 24 August 1992.
I'm 17 years old and I am studying at the Instituto Corazón de Jesús. I am in my last year at High School, so next year I'm going to study a career called Ciencias de la Comunicación, at the UBA (Universidad de Buenos Aires).
I have brown eyes and short dark hair. I'm neither tall nor short, but actually I really like being like this.
My favorite color is black (in fact, I ususally wear black clothes).
I've practised swimming since I was a child (I really like it!).
I am quite extrovert and funny. I think that I am a responsible guy - I mean, I don't need someone to control me with my homework or whatever.
I don't have any brothers and sisters, but I'd like to have a older brother, so I would have somebody to bother all the time.
I love going out with my friends and spend time with them.
I live with my mother.
I have also a negative thing: I am too honest, and I can really hurt people when I'm discussing.
Well, I think I've said enough about me, so I hope you to like my description.

The girl in the picture is my best friend, Sofía! (she's a very nice girl and I know her since I was six!).

No comments: