- Do you have an account in Facebook?
- How often do you log in?
- Do you need to visit it everyday?
- How addictive do you think it is?
- What kind of information do you publish?
- Is there a particular reason why you haven't opened one?
- How dangerous do you think it is?
- Why do people like uploading personal photos and information to these kind of sites?
If you feel like singing along, here's the lyrics:
and there’s not much that separates me from the other guy
but when I login I begin to live
There’s an online world where I am king
of a little website dedicated to me
with pictures of me and a list of my friends
and an unofficial record of the groups that I’m in.
Before the internet friendship was so tough
you actually had to be in peoples presence and stuff
who would’ve thought that with a point and a click
I could know that Hope Floats is your favorite flick (harry connick jr. ?)
I’m Hooked on Facebook
I used to meet girls hanging out at the mall, now I just wait for them to write on my wall.
(its more than a want, its more than a need; I’d schrivel up and die without my minifeed)
Take a look. (You’re Hooked) on facebook.
oh Link's status changed. it says hes playing the recorder....
how do you know this person?
did you hook up with this person?
do you need to request confirmation?
or did you just think they looked cute..from their picture on facebook?
if the internet crashed all across the land
or my facebook account was deleted by the man
I’d carry around a picture of my face
and a summary of me typed out on a page