"The mediocre teacher tells, the good teacher explains, the superior teacher demonstrates,
the great teacher inspires." William Arthur Ward

Wednesday, July 14, 2010


Hello! My name is María Victoria Rojas. I’m argentinian, i was born in cap.fed on 14 th october 1992. I have brown hair and brown eyes and my measure is 1.60. I’m a sociable girl, I try to be a good person and help others. I’m a responsable person with my homeworks and i hate the disorder. I’m going to corazon de jesus school, i’m in the 5th year, in my spare time I go to the gim and I learn english. I live with my parents, mi brother, a cat and my handsome nephew. I’m a river plate fan and i love rock ‘n roll I love going to the stadium and recitals to see my favourites bands. I love my family and my friends, i love share and spend time with them. I enjoy buying clothes for myself, i like cars and i’m learning how to drive, I like color green and animals, specialy dogs but I got cockroach phobia. The next year i will go to university of salvador, i will study Psychology and pedagogy because I like help and listened to children. My dream will be buy me a house, a car, make a family , have children and be happy.

No comments: