"The mediocre teacher tells, the good teacher explains, the superior teacher demonstrates,
the great teacher inspires." William Arthur Ward

Wednesday, July 14, 2010


Hi! My name is Gonzalo Mendez, but i say Rulo. I have 17 years and was born on May 30, 1993. I have the short hair brown my eyes, i am high and tall. I crie in Lanus, but years later i came to live in Federal Capital. I love playing football, practically is my life,but i break the fémur and i can’t play for a time. I like listen to music, going out with friends, goin to dance, play to play-station and wach at the t.v. am funny, very jealous, good friend, disorderly and i am a little crazy. Live with my mother I’am the Lanus club team. After the secondary am going to study kinesiologia , at the UBA or physical education, at the CENAR.

No comments: