"The mediocre teacher tells, the good teacher explains, the superior teacher demonstrates,
the great teacher inspires." William Arthur Ward

Wednesday, July 14, 2010


Hello, my name is Mariana. I'm 17 and was born in March 23, 1933 in Capital Federal. I'm tall, I have dark hair, brown eyes, and I have the habit of laughing all the time. I'm nice and fun. I live with my mom. I go to school Corazón de Jesús and I am in 5th year. Next year I will go to the University and I will study Marketing but still don't know the university, if UCES or USAL.
One of the things I love is photography and it's something I love it with all my heart, and I find it very exciting. I'm very organized and orderly. I love sports are swimming and volleyball. I love listen to music. In a few years I will have my house, travel of the world and i will have two children.


In the photo I was in Merlo, San Luis, on holidays in the summer. Bye :)

No comments: