Tuesday, November 30, 2010
The students of second year did these graphics about different habits of fifth year. The first graph shows that we, 5th year, have an average of 9 - 10 hours of sleep. Most of us sleep between 10 and 12 pm daily.
The second graph show the eating habits of the school. They have a healthy diet, they eat red meat, dairy foods and vegetables.These foods are essential for human development
Consumption of fish and white meats are below the normal range, they should eat more fish and white meats to have more phosphorus and zinc.
Monday, November 29, 2010
In the first graph we can see how many hours that girls use the computer. The total is seventy-seven. Twelve students use the computer for one to two hours; twenty-one use of two to three hours, twelve of three to four hours and more than four hours, twenty students. Many people really give much importance to the computer, the students spend much time on the computer and doesn't make other activities.
In the second graph we can see the hours students that watch television. People who were survey are sixty-seven. 41% of people watching television between one and two hours, the 33% only see two to three hours, the 22% of three to four hours and 4% more than four hours by day . We don't watch much television by day.
By Aguilera, Alvarez Nani, Ferreyra & Villán
The first graph contains the information of the quantity of hours that the pupils uses to study.
- Seventeen per cent does not use hours to study
- Fifty nine per cent uses from one to two hours to study
- Thirty two per cent uses from two to three hours to study
- Eight per cent uses from three to four hours to study
- Only one per cent uses more of four hours to study.
- Thirty five per cent is for-sighted as for his studies
- Sixty five per cent studies to last moment
- Twenty-six per cent, out of the school area studies languages
- Six per cent, he studies music
- Six remaining per cent, has other studies
- Ninety nine per cent, does not do anything
- Forty nine per cent, it is from Balvanera
- Eighteen per cent, it belongs to Saint Nicholas
- Two per cent, it is from San Cristóbal
- Other neighborhoods: thirty one per cent
- Fourteen per cent lives in a house
- Eighty six per cent lives in a department
Yamila Deamigo, Victoria Rojas, Priscila Puerta, Josué Ghiso
They had to do Surveys in the secondary school to every year, from first year to fifth year. In the surveys they wrote questions referred to their way of life, healthy habits and personal hygiene. There were also questions about how much technology they used or communication means and activities of recreation. They asked about habits of study, zone of residence and questions of general interest.
Luis, Alan, Gonzalo y Nicolas