http://www.photofilmstrip.org/1-1-Home.html PhotoFilmStrip creates movies out of your pictures in just 3 steps. First select your photos, customize the motion path and render the video.
http://dotsub.com/: Watch videos with subtitles in your language, upload your videos, create your own subtitles!
I invite you to publish videos and photos in your blogs!
- Visit this site: http://www.slide.com/
- Open an account by clicking on "register"
- Start creating.You can choose different effects, colours and styles for your pictures and you can also add music.
- Once it is ready, get the embedding code and post together with a description. (I've done one)
- If at the moment of publishing your post, they show you an "alert" saying that there's an error, click on "Stop showing HTML errors for the body of this post" and click on publish the post again.
Los Reyunos is a dam on the Diamante river; the dam is used to generate hydroelectricity. This is done in a power station located below the level of the reservoir.
Los Reyunos Fishing and Nautical Club, along with private summer residences and a hotel, lies on the western shore of the reservoir and serves as a base for activities in the lake (such as windsurf, canoeing) and in the surrounding mountains (such as hiking).
The landscape is unbelievably beautiful and it invites you to relax!