"The mediocre teacher tells, the good teacher explains, the superior teacher demonstrates,
the great teacher inspires." William Arthur Ward

Monday, June 7, 2010

WANTED -



They looking me for stealing a closet that have clothes that can change your personality. You can get any garment you want, trousers, shirts, t-shirt, accessories, jackets, sweaters, etc.. Especially, shoes and handbags. In addition, we can created perfumes only with the mentality. This closet is very to covet by all women. That is reason why I'm in serious risk, because all of them want to steal these thing from me. I’m the only one who knows where to find that closet. This is the reason why you need me alive and not dead. Men have tried to steal me this closet but haven’t been able yet, but I must hide from frantic woman that are purely materialistic and is a job very tired. That’s why hid in safe place the closet so the world isn’t yet ready to wear this… so in the meantime, I’ll wear them ;)

I listened that my captured is of $5000 but it exists the most biggest problem.. Nobody never going to me capture !

No comments: